|TESISQUARE®, with 27 years of experience, founded in Bra (CN) and active nationally and internationally, is a technology partner specialized in the design and implementation of collaborative digital ecosystems in supply chain management processes. The company is constantly engaged in the implementation of innovative platforms and solutions to support the entire digital transformation lifecycle. TESISQUARE®'s approach is based on the values of Respect, Transparency, Accountability, Customer Centricity, Team Work, and Innovation, with a focus on own People.
We offer a dynamic, young and growing environment with the following benefits:
- Hourly flexibility;
- Multilingual platform;
- Smart working (hybrid mode);
- Food vouchers;
- Training & Certification;
- Employee engagement App;
- Employee reserved discount platform.
We’re looking for a Technical Leader.
The resource will be responsible for the technical aspects related to the activities of the working group in which he/she will be placed. All activities will be performed in the context of company product delivery projects on medium to large customers, both from the Italian and international markets.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Draft technical analysis of required developments, having as input the functional analysis of reference;
- Coordinate development activities guaranteeing quality and agreed timing;
- Act as a technical point of reference for the working group towards other company structures;
- Provide technical support in analysis and be a guarantor of the resolution of problems related to projects released into production (bugs or performance issues).
Requirements for the position are:
- At least 4 years' experience in Web application development with complex databases;
- Experience with at least one DBMS between Oracle and Microsoft SQLServer;
- Knowledge of major version control tools and teamwork workflows, preferably GIT and GITLAB;
- Proficiency in the English language;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to work in a team;
- Organizational skills and adherence to deadlines.
Preferential qualifications are:
- Experience in managing a work team;
- Knowledge of the Adobe ColdFusion language;
The work location will be one of our sites.