TESISQUARE®, with 27 years of experience, founded in Bra (CN) and active nationally and internationally, is a technology partner specialized in the design and implementation of collaborative digital ecosystems in supply chain management processes. The company is constantly engaged in the implementation of innovative platforms and solutions to support the entire digital transformation lifecycle. TESISQUARE®'s approach is based on the values of Respect, Transparency, Accountability, Customer Centricity, Team Work, and Innovation, with a focus on own People.
Customer Satisfaction is one important key to success in a service driven organization. To expand their German support team, TESISQUARE® is looking for a Service Desk to help and support our customers who can benefit from our products and services. The resource will be involved in application maintenance activities that aim to manage and solve problems that may be found in the use of applications and to develop new functions and processes to improve the use and potential of applications that are already being used.
The resource's primary responsibilities will be to process second and third level support tickets in a timely manner and resolve them in accordance with department SLAs. Also, she/he will need to maintain up-to-date documentation of internal knowledge base and end-user support guides, will need to monitor and manage various applications, systems, interfaces and databases. She/He will be responsible for creating, managing and suggesting solutions for customer-facing applications, customer guides and internal documentation. She/He will attend and contribute to various project and customer/partner status meetings to discuss project performance, including ticket status, problem identification, and implementations. Finally, she/he will oversee the transition of customer support from the project phase to real-time support.
The resource will have the requirements as follow:
- almost 3 years of support experience (preferably in SW Solution for the Digital Supply chain)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, proficient with Microsoft/Google Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, G-Mail, etc.), Dashboards are a plus
- Experience with programming or scripting languages, such as Java, C#, SQL and .net, Cold Fusion, Adobe
- Experience with cloud platforms, such as Azure or AWS and others
- Effective organizational, analytical, time management, and documentation skills and a very high degree of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both German and English. French / Italian is plus
- Ability to work and interact effectively with a diverse workforce, vendors and end-user community.
- Excellent customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Experience with IT service management / ticketing systems
- ITIL Certification 3 or 4, not mandatory but a plus