|TESISQUARE®, with 27 years of experience, founded in Bra (CN) and active nationally and internationally, is a technology partner specialized in the design and implementation of collaborative digital ecosystems in supply chain management processes. The company is constantly engaged in the implementation of innovative platforms and solutions to support the entire digital transformation lifecycle. TESISQUARE®'s approach is based on the values of Respect, Transparency, Accountability, Customer Centricity, Team Work, and Innovation, with a focus on own People.
We offer a dynamic, young and growing environment with the following benefits:
- Hourly flexibility;
- Multilingual platform;
- Smart working (hybrid mode);
- Food vouchers;
- Training & Certification;
- Employee engagement App;
- Employee reserved discount platform.
We're looking for a SAP SD/MM Consultant.
The resource will be in charge of performing functional analysis with respect to a project, starting from the requirements gathering phase up to the implementation of solutions in line with what the Customer requires. The area in which he/she will work may involve project tasks or Application Maintenance & Support on already implemented SAP systems.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Interface with the Client for functional analysis, requirements collection and drafting of pre-prepared documentation;
- Participate in quantifying the effort of the required activity and organize periodic meetings with the Client to assess the work progress;
- Implementing project tasks and coordinating the activities of technical analysts if their involvement is required;
- Verify, through testing, that the project meets the Client's requirements;
- Performing AMS activities with analysis and troubleshooting and, if necessary, intervene personally in the management of tickets.
The role requires possession of the following qualifications:
- Several years of experience in project management and coordination activities and implementation of individual processes on SAP systems, preferably on SD/MM module;
- Experience in conducting functional analysis, customer relationship management, and testing activities;
- Experience in AMS activities;
- Knowledge of S/4 HANA;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
The work location will be one of our sites with availability to travel to other
TESISQUARE® offices and Clients.