|TESISQUARE®, with 27 years of experience, founded in Bra (CN) and active nationally and internationally, is a technology partner specialized in the design and implementation of collaborative digital ecosystems in supply chain management processes. The company is constantly engaged in the implementation of innovative platforms and solutions to support the entire digital transformation lifecycle. TESISQUARE®'s approach is based on the values of Respect, Transparency, Accountability, Customer Centricity, Team Work, and Innovation, with a focus on own People.
We're looking for Project Manager in the Retail business line.
The Responsibilities are:
- Continuous supervision of assigned customers;
- Implementation of projects ensuring achievement of established timelines and costs;
- Active participation and constant collaboration with the several teams assigned to the activities to be monitored;
- Deploy projects ensuring achievement of approved timelines and costs;
- Daily interaction with various business functions (BU, Delivery, etc.) and collaborative relationships with company Managers.
- Boosting customer presence with a focus on Cross Selling.
The requirements to fill the position are:
- Knowledge of processes in Retail, particularly for logistics, commercial and operational processes of stores;
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies ( mainly "waterfall");
- Active listening and attention to customers and colleagues;
- Flexibility and availability to travel;
- Ability to mediate and seek balance;
- Experience in managing complex projects and producing estimates and bids.
The professional profile is completed by excellent listening and observation skills, excellent relationship and interaction skills, communication, empathy, problem solving, determination and attitude to work closely with people.
The location will be one of our offices in Italy.