|TESISQUARE®, with 27 years of experience, founded in Bra (CN) and active nationally and internationally, is a technology partner specialized in the design and implementation of collaborative digital ecosystems in supply chain management processes. The company is constantly engaged in the implementation of innovative platforms and solutions to support the entire digital transformation lifecycle. TESISQUARE®'s approach is based on the values of Respect, Transparency, Accountability, Customer Centricity, Team Work, and Innovation, with a focus on own People.
We offer a dynamic, young and growing environment with the following benefits:
- Hourly flexibility;
- Multilingual platform;
- Smart working (hybrid mode);
- Food vouchers;
- Training & Certification;
- Employee engagement App;
- Employee reserved discount platform.
We're looking for a newly graduate.
The resources will take part in different business areas depending on the degree obtained, in the functional area as a Business Analyst or technical area as a Developer. We are looking for resources with a passion for technology and a desire to grow and get involved, offering a young, dynamic and growing environment. We also offer training with our internal Academy, so that we can support new colleagues in onboarding and getting to know our solutions.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Analysis and development stage of the project;
- Execution of the tests and related assistance to the Client;
- Activity planning and coverage control of team resources;
- Quality management in Delivery and Application Maintenance;
- Technical design of the application and development of the source code;
The role requires possession of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably Business Administration, Computer or Management Engineering;
- Project management skills (only for Business Analyst);
- Required knowledge in Supply Chain and Distribution Logistics processes (only for Business Analyst);
- Knowledge of MySQL;
- Knowledge of programming languages (only for Developer);
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language;
- Availability for short trips to Customer sites;
The work location will be one of our sites with availability to travel to other
TESISQUARE® offices and Clients.