|We’re looking for a Legal and Privacy.
The resource will coordinate with the Legal Manager in supporting the organization in all matters related to corporate law, agreements, compliance and privacy.
The main responsibilities are:
The requirements to fill the position are:
- Draft, review and negotiate national and international commercial agreements like confidentiality agreements, license agreements, service agreements, distribution agreements and commercial partnership agreements;
- Perform preliminary reviews of the legal aspects and risks of project proposals, giving legal advice to other departments and helping management to identify operational solutions to minimize legal risk;
- Stay up-to-date with changes to legislation, particularly in relation to laws, rules and regulations that directly affect the business of the organization.
- Coordinating with the Data Protection Officer, ensure the compliance of the organization with the GDPR, creating policies and activities on specific topics, maintaining records of processing operations and arrange for training on GDPR compliance for employees;
- Manage different workflow, set appropriate priorities with clients and deliver results autonomously on his/her areas of responsibility.
- A solid academic background on civil and corporate law – additional skills related to IT and IP law will be considered as a plus;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in similar roles, preferably as “in-house” counsel;
- Knowledge of legal and business English written and spoken.
The profile is completed by the following skills:
- Attention to detail with accuracy and clarity in the preparation of documents;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work well under pressure;
- Good grasp of contracting concepts and strong drafting and negotiation skills, high level of professional integrity, discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality on sensitive business matters.
The location will be our Headquarters in Roreto di Cherasco (CN) or Turin.