|TESISQUARE®, with 27 years of experience, founded in Bra (CN) and active nationally and internationally, is a technology partner specialized in the design and implementation of collaborative digital ecosystems in supply chain management processes. The company is constantly engaged in the implementation of innovative platforms and solutions to support the entire digital transformation lifecycle. TESISQUARE®'s approach is based on the values of Respect, Transparency, Accountability, Customer Centricity, Team Work, and Innovation, with a focus on own People.
We offer a dynamic, young and growing environment with the following benefits:
- Hourly flexibility;
- Multilingual platform;
- Smart working (hybrid mode);
- Food vouchers;
- Training & Certification;
- Employee engagement App;
- Employee reserved discount platform.
We're looking for a Developer.
The resource, working initially on a side-by-side approach, will also be engaged in test execution, following procedures for final configuration, participating in solution implementation and project go-live, including following the onboarding phase and intervening in case of problems if input is required.
The employee, once in the company, will participate in in-house Academy training to learn TESISQUARE®'s typical programming languages and development methodologies in order to master the skills necessary to perform the role.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Work on the development of the projects;
- Transforms the functional analysis into useful technical analysis;
- Document the steps followed during the implementation of the solution in order to provide them to the customer once it is implemented;
- Partecipating in the evolution of best practices;
- Performing test;
The role requires possession of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in technical field;
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming languages
- Knowledge of relational databases;
- Knowledge of school-level development techniques;
- Passion for technology and innovation;
- Strong aptitude for teamwork and continuous learning.
The work location will be one of our sites with availability to travel to other
TESISQUARE® offices and Clients.