|TESISQUARE®, with 27 years of experience, founded in Bra (CN) and active nationally and internationally, is a technology partner specialized in the design and implementation of collaborative digital ecosystems in supply chain management processes. The company is constantly engaged in the implementation of innovative platforms and solutions to support the entire digital transformation lifecycle. TESISQUARE®'s approach is based on the values of Respect, Transparency, Accountability, Customer Centricity, Team Work, and Innovation, with a focus on own People.
We offer a dynamic, young and growing environment with the following benefits:
- Hourly flexibility;
- Multilingual platform;
- Smart working (hybrid mode);
- Food vouchers;
- Training & Certification;
- Employee engagement App;
- Employee reserved discount platform.
We're looking for a Developer SAP ABAP.
The resource will be responsible for ensuring a high level of optimization and standardization of source code, executing and certifying the result of tests within the scope of the developments carried out, ensuring the quality of code implemented independently rather than by resources that might be entrusted to him/her.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Interface with the Client for technical analysis and drafting of pre-prepared documentation;
- Coordinating the activities of technical analysts;
- Verify, through testing, that the project meets the Client's requirements;
- Performing AMS activities with analysis and troubleshooting and, if necessary, intervene personally in the management of tickets.
The role requires possession of the following qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience with implementations in SAP environments mainly on Finance (FI/CO) and SAP Logistic (SD/MM);
- Knowledge of whole environment tools (ABAP BASIC, ABAP with object-oriented programming, having already adopted programming with ABAP 7.40, SMARTFORMS, IDOC, BAPI);
- Experience with implementations in environments with DB HANA (through ABAP but also through HANA STUDIO);
- Experience integrating SAP environments with external systems using a variety of modes (flat file, IDOC, web service, integrations through SAP PI/PO middleware, integrations through SAP Netweaver Gateway middleware, ODATA);
- Knowledge of the S/4 HANA world;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
The work location will be one of our sites with availability to travel to other